GRIP-N-PULL Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the GRIP-N-PULL?
- Remove any dies from your reloading press.
- Place a loaded cartridge in the shell holder in your press.
- Raise the cartridge through the hole on top of the press and grip the bullet with the GRIP-N-PULL, using the corresponding caliber hole in the GRIP-N-PULL.
- Squeeze the GRIP-N-PULL just hard enough to hold the bullet while lowering the cartridge back down through the hole on top of the press.
- Remove cartridge case and move on to the next cartridge.
What caliber bullets can each of the 4 GRIP-N-PULL models pull?
- The Standard Rifle GRIP-N-PULL pulls 17, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 and 30 caliber bullets.
- The Large Rifle GRIP-N-PULL pulls 8mm, 338, 358, 375, 416 and 458 caliber bullets.
- The Pistol GRIP-N-PULL pulls 9mm/357, 40, 44, 45 and 500 caliber bullets.
- The Mil Spec GRIP-N-PULL pulls 5.56, 7.62, 338 and 50 BMG caliber bullets.
Does GRIP-N-PULL work with all types of bullets?GRIP-N-PULL works best with jacketed bullets. Home-cast bullets may be marred because of their softness. Bullets that have been crimped and/or sealed may need to have that crimp/seal broken before extraction. To do this, simply put the cartridge in your press, run it all the way up, screw in your bullet seater die until it touches the bullet, lower the bullet a tad, then tighten the seater die about 1/4 turn, then press the bullet in to break the seal. You should then be able to pull the bullet much easier. contact us if you have any problems.
How much is shipping to USA? Canada? Other countries?Shipping to the USA is FREE when you buy 2 or more GRIP-N-PULLs (any model). For a single GRIP-N-PULL, shipping is a flat $7.00 to the USA. Shipping to Canada is a flat $25.00 for orders of 1-5 GRIP-N-PULLs or $49.00 for orders of 6+ GRIP-N-PULLs. Shipping to all other countries worldwide is a flat $32.00 for orders of 1-5 or $64.00 for orders of 6+ GRIP-N-PULLs.
I still have questions. How do I get in touch with you?
Send us an email! Grip_n_pull@yahoo.com